Saturday, February 29, 2020

Leapin' Leap Year!

Yep, it's been awhile.  I've pulled off all of the cobwebs, swept up the dust bunnies, and wiped the grime off of the windows.  The air is a bit stale but the place still looks the same around here, a side from the random broken consonants and a few cracked vowels.  I did have to call Punctuation Control due to a colony of feral semicolons that had holed up in 2017 (no one was around) those things tend to always pop up in places they aren't needed 😉. 

I'm back! I figured what better way than Feburary 29th to leap back into this monthly head rambling.  Why do I do this? Solidarity?  Confession?  Accountability?  Silliness?  Vulnerability?  Yes, and many other reasons but what I've learned about the human condition is that we are so much more than we give ourselves credit for.  The many facets of ourselves, although not always pretty (you can read past entries for those) can be quite uh...educational, some can be quite humorous (check out "This Little Thing Called Fear"), some have trigger warnings ...so avoid those if you still struggle.

This beginning leap year entry is just to invite you along my path of growth and discovery. What impacts my daily routines and how I handle or not handle it (Hey, I'm human!). Now showing: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly, & Indifferent.
Grab a plate! I'm not sure what I'm serving up every month because the menu varies.

Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment